Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Revision plan

My first goal for revision is to find an article regarding technology use in the classroom that is not so dated. While the article I have raises many important issues, it is somewhat dated since it is from 1995. I would keep the other one for comparison purposes but an article written within the last five years would be more timely, despite the fact Northbrook tends to lag behind in terms of curriculum. My next goal in the revision process is to add the actual notes from my interviews which take place on Thursday and Friday, respectively. That section of my paper was sadly lacking but as yet I have no material apart from classroom observations. While the classroom observations are useful in themselves, I need the interviews to further explain the methodologies being used in the classroom. My third and final goal is to work further on the summaries, which I feel could use more detail.

No comments: